We are so happy to be back! It was a long break and we sure are just as eager as you are to get back to some sort of a routine.
Things have changed for sure. We wanted to give you an update of our New Protocols in place to keep you safe as well as ourselves and our Families.
Appointments must be made in advance as always. We also require an appointment for a product pick up. We are a small spa and want to be sure to reduce contact between guests as much as possible. For this reason you may only enter the Spa with an appointment!
Here are some requirements to mindful of during your appointment:
- You Must wear a mask. This is non-negotiable.
- Please wait in your vehicle until you are called in the building. This ensures that your treatment area has been fully Disinfected and is clean and ready for your arrival.
- No food, drinks, smoking, or vaping while at the spa. We have temporarily removed our coffee and tea station.
- Guests are not permitted to accompany you at this time. One client per Service Provider.
- Remain 6 feet from other spa Guests.
- Due to time constraints and other restrictions not all services are available through online booking. Those services must be made by contacting us directly.
- We have increased our time between appointments to allow for extra cleaning and reduce your contact with other guests. Because of this, our schedules look a little different, please be patient, we are doing our best to accommodate everyone.
- Most Important if you are not feeling well and/or have been around others not feeling well or with a positive COVID19 diagnosis you must reschedule your appointment. 24 hours prior to your appointment you will be given pre-appointment screening.
Most of the changes were implemented by the Reopen NH Task Force. Links for the Complete guidance documents are Listed Below.